The Napa Seafood Foundation cordially invites you to our 2022 Gala Seafood Tasting Dinner
Silverado Resort & Spa
Bringing together the world’s finest seafood and Napa Valley’s premier wines to celebrate stewardship in seafood and the environment.
Enjoy a delicious seafood tasting evening while supporting the advancement of our mission to make a positive impact around the world through philanthropic and community development efforts centered on seafood.
Help us dive into our vision of improving lives and the world through seafood by participating in our silent auction June 9-12, featuring exciting and exclusive items like a remote Alaska fly fishing trip.
Our Gala Seafood Tasting Dinner is open to not only international seafood community leaders but all of those who care deeply about the sustainability of our planet, waters, fishing, and future.
Seafood For Heroes Ally Award
An association or company that has shown outstanding commitment to support and promote The Napa Seafood Foundation’s biggest initiative, Seafood For Heroes.
Award winner will receive:
- Recognition on the Napa Seafood Foundation and Summit websites
- Award trophy during the Napa Seafood Foundation Gala Seafood Tasting Dinner 2022
- Award Marketing Kit and graphics for promotion
- Napa Seafood Foundation’s PR support
- Your company/association logo on the Gala Seafood Tasting Dinner 2022 page
- Marketing space during the Fundraising Gala Seafood Tasting Dinner 2022 event
Extend your support by becoming a Napa Seafood Foundation Gala Seafood Tasting Dinner Sponsor today!
(Click on each sponsorship level to read description)
Your support helps us achieve goals:
- $1,000 feeds 100 frontline workers through our Seafood for Heroes program throughout the United States
- $5,000 provides 100 workers a livable wage so that that they can continue to feed the growth of sustainable nutrition at the largest integrated socioeconomic farm in Africa
- $20,000 furnishes 10 artisanal vessels in Peru with technology and equipment to implement biological-fishing monitoring programs to strengthen safety and fishery management
- $50,000 gifts 60 students scholarships to complete a three-year fishery program at the only higher education institution in the remote Banda Sea Archipelago